Sophie Keebles Project

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Real Time Information- Traffic Information


My first section on real time information is traffic information. I decided to go for local traffic information from Lincolnshire. I don't think this information is very clear, and they don't have lots of information! There maybe other streets or roads that are blocked, and they haven't mentioned them. However, one good point, is that they do update the information quite regulary!

I have never used this website before for traffic information, and i don't think i'll use it again, as it has no interest to me yet, as I am not driving yet! I wouldn't advise my parents or other drivers to use this, I would tell them to stick to the radio, as it is far more useful if you are on the go!

The website itself isn't interesting, and would not appeal to people of our age. It has quite a bit of information about local news and local things happening around Lincolnshire.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/lincolnshire/travel/travel_live_roads_feature.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home