Sophie Keebles Project

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Disney Store


My 3rd and final commerce online service is the Disney store! the Disney Store is a great online service for any disney fans out there! They sell all disney products from Winnie the Pooh to Cars and Pirates Of The Caribbean! Disney Store sell all types of products, such as Baby and adult clothes, home ware products, school equipment, and Toys! The website is very colourful, and i would really advice anybody to check out the disney site!


I use the Disney Store quite alot, because they often have good deals, i am a rabid Pirates of the Caribbean fan, so i order all my stuff off this site! I never experience any problems with this! In my opinion, the best time to shop on-line, is during the christmas period, and when the sales are on, you can find some really interesting things! :D

www.disneystore.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home