Sophie Keebles Project

Monday, September 18, 2006

Next Online Shopping

I decided to choose next directory as my main online shopping website, it was very quick to load up, but the home page wasn't very interesting! There was only a tiny screen showing what links there were to go on, and the background colour was very plain and it didn't match the rest of the page! Next shows a wide range of clothes, but there are more products in the catalogue! I would only suggest using the online next service if you didn't have a shop near- by or a catalogue!
i use the next online shopping quite a bit, as does my mum, because there are some things on the website, that you cannot buy in the store. I can honestly say that i have had no problems with it, its works fine, but on odd occasions, it can be a bit slow!

www.next.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home